Hire an Apprentice
Easton College is a major apprenticeship provider in the region.
We specialise in agriculture, agricultural engineering and veterinary nursing apprenticeships. We work in partnership with numerous local employers to deliver high quality apprenticeships across these industries.
What is an apprenticeship?
Apprenticeships combine on-the-job training with college learning. They can be used to recruit new employees or up-skill and develop existing staff.
Developed with employers, apprenticeship standards mean apprentices gain the skills needed for a specific job role.
How much does it cost to hire an apprentice?
If you pay the apprenticeship levy, you’ll receive funds through the apprenticeship service to spend on training and assessing your apprentices. The government will add 10% to these funds.
How we can help you
We can work with you to:
- help you decide which apprenticeship is right for you
- explain the way that apprenticeship training might work for you and what apprenticeship funding is available
- recruit an apprentice or support your existing staff into apprenticeships
- agree a training plan with your apprentice
- manage the training and evaluation
- ensure that national quality standards are met and deliver integrated, coherent training.
Contact our apprenticeship team
If you are an employer who is looking to recruit an apprentice, or would like to find out more about apprenticeships, our apprenticeship team can help.
Our team will be able to offer you apprenticeships advice, provide you with more information about Easton College apprenticeships and can help to support your business if you are looking to offer an apprenticeship.
You can contact us on 01603 773365 or firstname.lastname@example.org