Drymere Lodge Boarding Cattery
Swaffham, PE37 8AS
The role of cattery assistant entails:
- feeding of cats
- changing and cleaning litter trays
- carrying out daily cleaning process on occupied cat chalets
- carrying out deep cleaning on empty chalets ready for next boarder
- dealing with laundry and cat bowls (dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer loading/unloading)
- moving bags of cat litter
- disinfection of lots of cat litter trays
- sweeping floors and keeping cattery generally clean and tidy
- any other relevant tasks that may occur in the day to day running of a boarding cattery
Successful work experience students often move into paid part-time seasonal work.
How to apply
Please email a short summary of any relevant experience, interests and copy of CV.
Will need transport/able to reach a location which is rural 2 miles outside of Swaffham. Suit individual wishing to pursue career in an animal related profession.