North Pickenham, Swaffham, PE37 8LF
TTSR Ltd offers a comprehensive range of landscaping services and fully managed maintenance programmes for all types of commercial landscapes, with a dedicated team specialising in landscape maintenance, fencing and horticulture. Working on projects across the UK for 15 years, with 40 years of combined professional and hardworking experience, this sets them apart. They look to build long lasting relationships with every one of their clients.
Landscaping Operative: The Role:
- You will be part of a team ensuring all tasks are carried out in a professional and effective manner.
- You'll be reporting to the Team Leader and assisting them in maintaining current contracts and ad-hoc projects, whilst working to a high standard and having a good flexible attitude.
- You will be willing and able to learn and develop new skills on a variety of projects: from grasscutting to hedge planting; from fencing to firewood delivery; from conservation projects to tree surgery.
- Operating and maintaining machinery, including ride-on and pedestrian mowers.
- Grass cutting/ strimming/ spraying/ hedges/ fencing/ turfing/ tree surgery/ pruning/ planting.
- Assisting in the preparation and delivery of firewood and smokeless fuel.
- Be Health & Safety aware, ensuring PPE is worn at all times and that procedures are followed carefully.
- Always remember: you are an Ambassador of TTSR, and must therefore show respect to colleagues, clients and members of the public at all times.
- Be able to complete/ follow any necessary paperwork relating to the tasks at hand e.g., Vehicle Check Forms, Risk Assessments and Method Statements.
- Enthusiastic and open to learning new things.
- Must love the outdoors and be prepared to carry out manual work in all weathers.
- Good physical health/ fitness is important for this role.
- Enjoy working as part of a team.
- Looking to grow in knowledge and qualifications, to become a valued member of the team.
- Accept lawful instructions regarding work, training and instruction in the workplace.
- Flexible and able to use own initiative.
- Able to take instruction and work to a schedule.
Qualifications (either existing or to be gained over time):
- Full, current, clean driving licence and own transport to commute to work (essential).
- CSCS Card/ ROLO qualification.
- Certificates in the use of excavators, brushcutters/ trimmers, pedestrian mowers, ride on mowers, woodchippers, chainsaw operation.
- First Aid certificate.
- PA1/ PA6 Spraying qualification.
References will be required and a DBS check may be processed once employed.
- 5-star company (rated on Google and Facebook).
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Monday- Friday regular shifts.
- Occasional Saturday work available with bonus pay.
- Pension scheme.
- Use of vehicle for work.
- Equipment and machinery for work all provided.
- Branded uniform and PPE provided.
- Allowance for trousers and boots.
- Close-knit team.
- High-quality, professional works to be proud of.
- On the job training.
- Support with relevant external training within working hours.
- Chances for personal development.
- Variety of tasks and locations within Norfolk.
- Growing and evolving company.
- Various works for local councils, schools, churches, community groups, local businesses and wildlife/ conservation organisations.
- Long-term job positions with work guaranteed all year round.
From £10/ hour.
How to apply
Email a covering letter and CV addressed to Wil Smith at: email@example.com